Operations Center Engineer
- Maintenance of virtual infrastructure and basic support in the operation of network infrastructure;
- Use of the ticketing system;
- Monitoring and continuous monitoring of received alarms;
- Use of time tracking software;
- Updating and creating documentation required for day-to-day work processes
- Ability to work in shifts
- Basic knowledge of Windows and/or Linux OS.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure and services (AD, FileShare, NTFS permissions, IIS).
- Experience in working with virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, VMware, Ovirt, KVM, XenServer…).
- Knowledge of TCP / IP and basic network protocols (DNS, FTP, SSH, SFTP..).
Advanced level of English knowledge.
Nice to have:
- Advanced knowledge of Linux OS (bash scripting, ground-up configuration, services…).
- Knowledge of LAMP i LEMP stack (security, permissions, intrusion detection, log analysis).
- Experience working with: Apache, NginX, Postfix, Dovecot, MySQL/MariaDB.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft technologies (AD, PowerShell, Exchange, MS SQL).
- Knowledge of computer networks at CCNA level or equivalent.
- Experience with working in ticketing systems.
- Experience in using monitoring platforms.
- Proficiency in the English language
Benefits which we offer:
- Work in a dynamic team where new ideas and open communication are quite valued;
- High possibility of personal and professional development within the company;
- Continuous training through mentoring programs, internal and external training and certifications;
- Flexibility to combine remote working and working at the office;
- A range of benefits that include private health insurance;
- Work in a modern space in an attractive location.