Medior/Senior DevOps Engineer
Mainstream is the leading provider of cloud solutions in South East Europe, with a track record of more than 220 successful cloud projects. Our areas of expertise include System Engineering, DevOps, Public Cloud (MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud), Private Cloud and more. Through the years, we’ve built the largest team of cloud experts in the Balkans comprising of 100+ cloud and system engineers with experience in deploying custom solutions across public cloud platforms as well as our own Enterprise Cloud and Managed Hosting platforms.
We pride ourselves on creating a positive, supportive workplace where everyone can excel, learn and achieve their very best. We’re not just looking to expand our teams with new people; we are looking for committed team members who want to join our exciting cloud journey.
For our growing team, we are in search of a Medior/Senior DevOps Engineer.
What are we looking for?
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) in production environments. You have used EC2 in autoscaling environments, EKS, ECS, CloudFront, S3, RDS, CloudWatch, Route53, etc.
- Strong background in Linux administration and networking
- Experience of building and maintaining a CI/CD environments
- Experience with Git version control
- Experience in writing Bash scripts
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Understanding concepts and using services on cloud infrastructure platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Understanding IaC concepts
- Understanding the software development process and CI/CD concepts and tools
- Coding (scripting) experience
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Troubleshooting skills with network protocols such as DNS, TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP(S)
What do we expect from you?
- Ensure smooth operations of environments, and support in resolving incidents in close collaboration with other teams
- Act as an escalation point and resolve issues with cloud and on-pre infrastructures, servers, network connectivity, etc.
- Support the virtualized cloud platform and infrastructure: installation, configuration of computing, network management and storage resources in the cloud
- Perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems
- Perform regular system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of resources, systems, and key processes
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for administration tasks
- Assist in the planning, documentation, and implementation of various systems
What do we offer?
- Work in a dynamic team where new ideas and open communication are quite valued;
- High possibility of personal and professional development within the company
- Continuous training through mentoring programs, internal and external training and certifications;
- Flexibility to combine remote working and working at the office;
- A range of benefits that include private health insurance;
- Work in a modern space in an attractive location.